This is definitely the WORST place we met in all Usbekisthan. Although it has a nice courtyard and seems to be a traditional and warm guest-house... the management of this place is horrible.
- In the room we asked there was a toilet not working (completely out of service), the manager said "no problem, I will fix it"... result: in the middle of the night we was discussing with this very bad man where we can clean our teeth or make a piss! he told us "tomorrow", as the people doesn't need to clean themselves usually. This manager is used to scream and talk to you in a very bad way, maybe he doesn't know to work for his client. we really suspect also the boss of this place is not clever to select so badly his staff..
- The wi-fi they show you as another service they offer doesn't work! they will always say "now it's not working" or "in the city very bad connection".. LIES! they just switch off the connection, probably to use it for themselves.
- The restaurant is under the pavement. It is hosted in a cavern you reach by a long chair..maybe suited for the rude men they are.
- Tha breakfast was the worst we met in our long trip in Uzbekistan, of course they serve the, salads, eggs.. but they seems made for the geese.
- When we asked for any kind of pleasure (phone, luggage storage, water ...) we always found problems and they always were unsatisfactory...
what else, we was just very sad for the young men working there, he seems to be very good worker and we suggested him to change place because a place like that will have no chance ! Keep away from it.This is defenitly the WORST place we met in all Usbekisthan. Althought it has a nice couryard and seems to be a traditional warm guest house... the management of this place is horrible.
In the room we asked there was a toilet not working (completely out of service), the manager said "no problem, I will fix it"... result: in the middle of the night we was discussing with this ugly man
- Also Known As:
- Nodirbek Hotel Bukhara, Asia - Uzbekistan