Iris Hotel Can Tho
US$35
US$44
US$41
Priceline
Hotel Xoai(Can Tho)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$13
Tay Ho Hotel(Can Tho)
US$18
Hotels.com
All reviewssky barcoffee loungeswipe keytaxi waitingshower waternice indoor poolfree weightsnice hoteltaxi ridebreakfast buffetroom was spaciousyogurtwestern stylegreat bathroombusy streethigh floorthe river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This place looked brand new. The room was clean, bathroom a good size with the shower being huge. Buffet breakfast was pretty good too.

The rooftop bar had a great view of Can Tho in all directions and plenty of staff so your drink will never be empty.

We paid about $30 a night Australian.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AMac_25
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was whisked away for a romantic weekend by my boyfriend and went to Can Tho and stayed at the Iris hotel. We both live in Ho Chi Minh City but didn't realise just how far away Can Tho was! It took us 5 hours by motorbike! we got caught in the heavy rain and by the time we got to the hotel we were tried, wet and cold.

The receptionists was very unfriendly not even a welcome smile! We went to the room which i have to say was really nice. Though the fridge was not plucked in and the drinks were warm. and there was to much furniture cramped in the room. to get to the fridge we had to move and chair and big standing fee lamp to be able to open the door of the fridge.

The view from the room was amazing, which made it so worth while we had room 601 and the bathroom i have to say was very cool, it was huge! the shower was great and had everything g you needed. The bed was comfortable and big. with nice big pillows.

The receptionists did not give us any information about breakfast, so i had to phone reception and had to ask plus there were no Bathrobes and when i asked if we get some i was told in a very rude way that NO they didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!! Even though it does say bathrobe provide in room!

The breakfast was ok the breakfast staff were really nice and the waitress Kim Vang l was very smiley and helpful and looked after me.

The hotel is modern and clean and it is in the centre of town and not far from the river front, plus it is only short taxi ride way from the restaurant area which was really good. The hotel was nice and the price was good, i found Agoda to be cheapest for this hotel.

Would i stay there again YES would i recommend it YES. Though hopeful when you go the receptionists will be in better MOOD!

Room Tip: the room we had was 601 which had very nice view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2012suzanne
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Came across the iris hotel while searching for a hotel to stay in can tho. The place was new and the first couple reviews were good so decided to book it. What we came across were flying cockroaches and Mosquitos in our rooms. The AC is terrible and we complained to the front desk but they didn't do much. The room is clean and spacious but there were ants also. Would have expected more from a brand new hotel. The location is also inconvenient because it's not in the center of the main shopping areas

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank CelineChung
THUHONG, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Iris Hotel Can Tho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Ms Celine Chung,
At First, I appreciate your review about Iris Hotel. We will consider your comments to improve our service in the future.
Wish the best for you !

Reviewed 6 June 2014

To give some background, I am Vietnamese--I grew up in Việt Nam (currently in the US), but my first time going to Can Tho was this past year in March 2014.
I stayed at the Iris Hotel and it had just opened that very month, so it was very new (and clean!) I couldn't have asked for a better location...it is right along the Can Tho River with great views. I was able to enjoy the cool breeze of Can Tho right from the hotel, which is the very essence of visiting Can Tho. The room was comfortable, with air conditioning, spacious beds, and a large bathroom.
After long day shopping at the market (right across the street), I went to relax with a nice massage at the spa right in the hotel. I saw a karaoke room, which I would definitely like to try next time I'm here with my family. The food in the restaurant was true Vietnamese but I would say some of my American friends wouldn't be afraid to try it! Additionally, there was also free breakfast in the mornings.
I would love to come back to Can Tho, and I would definitely stay at the Iris Hotel again!

Room Tip: get a room by the window overlooking the river!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Queeniely
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a good time there, especially for your business trip. We really enjoy the business center, and the staffs are really helpful with any of our needs. Cantho is a good stop for the Mekong tour. You should try with yours. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tom N
THUHONG, Guest Relations Manager at Iris Hotel Can Tho, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thanks so much Mr Tom, our pleasure to welcome you again in the next time.