Sundeck Restaurant
Twin Cabin
Bathroom
Kayaking
Suprising cave
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

irinadot
San Francisco, California
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I booked a 2 days/1 night cruise with Seasun cruise, I was picked up from the hotel after I waited for 50 minutes in the morning, but that was ok. We drove with the van of the company to Halong Bay for 4 hours and on arrival, we were told that due to bad weather (I guess some ocean current, cause the weather looked perfectly ok) there will be no cruises at all today and thay are taking us straight back to Hanoi - another 5 hours in the van. I checked on arrival in Hanoi with a tourist office and it turned out that this is an information that companies noramally check in advance and cancel their trips - I would totally understand that. But I find extremely unprofessional to waste the time of 20 people just because you didn't want to bother to check your things. I think that the tour guy mentioned something like he didn't want to call to check the weather conditions cause he didn't want to wake up someone because it was early in the morning and the person was sleeping. What the hell?

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing