“Holiday april 2014”

The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau
Ranked #2 of 79 Hotels in Vung Tau
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed our stay love the night club,DJ,barstaff,pool staff,door men out the front nade dure the tacis came to us quickly everyone made our stay so welcome the bed and pillows were so comfy clean rooms you should praise your staff they do a great job i would recommed this hotel to anyone

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lan N, Executive Assistant Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Pauline M,

Thanks a lot for your positive note sharing your stay experience at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau. We are delighted to learn that you have had a wonderful stay and enjoyed with our services and facilities. Your great comment has been shared to the team for their good job in maintaining high rating on guest's satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The IMPERIAL Hotel soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We didn't stay here but we did attend a Gala dinner. It was stunning inside and the wait staff could not do enough for you. Food was lovely and plentiful.
I probably wouldn't stay here as it's way too posh for me and could severely damage my bank balance but if five star is you thing, then it's a must.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank The_Zahras

Dear The_Zahras,

Thank you for having chosen The IMPERIAL Hotel to organise a Gala Dinner in Vung Tau. It is our great pleasure to know that you have had a great event and you have enjoyed at all the food items. Your compliment is so important to us, which help to motivate the team keeping up their good work for consistence of services.

Again, thanks a lot for sharing your comment. We look forward to welcome you as an in-house guest to experience the entire facilities of the hotel.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Imperial Vung Tau Hotel was a fantastic hotel. The hotel was located right near the beach, so you could walk to the main beach and city centre. On the left side of the hotel, there had also Highland coffee and Imperial Plaza – shopping centre. We stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel was luxury from outside to inside. I love the light grey paint of the hotel. The reception area was shinny and royal-like. The staffs were friendly and helpful. My room was spacious with warm paint and western design. Bathroom was big, and bath tub was like my heaven sleeping bed.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear ggodoa,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience when staying at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau. It's lovely to hear that you have had a great stay and been happy with the services and facilities especially with our room features. Your kind note has been shared to the entire team for encouraging to work harder and harder to maintain the standards.

We hope to welcome you back to The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau in very near future.

Best regards,

Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

It is not the best hotel I have experienced but it is the best hotel in Vung Tau and i enjoyed my stay with my family. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I got picked up at the Hydrofoil station and immediately felt welcomed by the driver. When I came with my son to the garden pool after the rain, it was empty and later on there were 2 more kids went in, the guard was immediately paying close attention to making sure all kids were safe (I was so pleased with that). My only problem is that I did not tip them well enough and still feel guilty about it (will make up at the next trip!).

Few things that could improve:
- Breakfast is delicious and we all enjoyed it, however it was so crowded. Menu is are the same everyday.
- Towel service at the beach should allow guests to carry towel back to their room. It was uncomfortable walk in public and to cross the bridge in our wet swimsuit.

Just being picky but still like the hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pano R
Lan N, Executive Assistant Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Pano R,

It is our great pleasure to know that you have recently visited The IMPERIAL Hotel and enjoyed your stay with our facilities and services especially to our Lifeguard at The Garden Pool. Your comment about our breakfast capacity and menu variety has been addressed to the management team especially to Madamme Chuong - our Executive Chef for immediate review and improvement. We also have noted your highlights regarding towel at the pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to The IMPERIAL Hotle

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

stayed at this hotel as the hotel I was staying at was of very poor standard. I booked in for one night only but wished I found it sooner as I found it of excellent quality. although it is a bit pricey for Vietnam it is worth the money and I will be returning again in November for a two week stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Darran G,

We are in reciept of your positive comment about The IMPERIAL services and facilities on Tripadvisor, which we would like to take this chance to thank you for your time. We hope to seeing you back in November for two week stay, which I would like to avail myself to facilitate your booking.

See you in the next few months.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed at this ornate French style hotel for a business meeting (2 days/1 night). It is as good as advertised. Very accomodating staff, excellent facilities and not so long a drive from HCMC due to the opening of the new tollway. Rooms are excellent and a bit gaudy but, what the heck.

We did a poolside dinner and the waitress serving us was exceptionally well trained. You don't see that level of service often in SE Asian. Nicely done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Adventravler,

Thank your for having chosen The IMPERIAL Hotel to stay as preferred accommodation during your recent visit to Vung Tau. We are delighted to learn that you have had a great time with us and have enjoyed your dinner at our Royal Garden, the most romantic and exotic dining venue in the city. Your positive note on our waitress who served your dinner has been shared to the staff for motivation and encouragement for her great job.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.

With best regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great stay in the hotel for 2 nights. The lobby is nice and large. The room and bathroom are spacious with nice decoration. The bed is fantastic. The most thing I like about the hotel is its 2 swimming pool with one by the beach. More specially, you can get to the beach via hotel's own sky-walk. Interestingly, there is a shopping mall just next to the hotel and I believe it belongs to the same group as it has the same name of the hotel. I did get inside and took a quick look as I am not much into shopping but you can always find some good stuff there. The breakfast venue and breakfast is excellent. The internet is Ok in the room but who bother being busy with internet on bed while the pool and sandy beach are few steps away from your window. The pool by the beach is excellent and open to hotel guests only. We really enjoyed swimming by night where we are the only guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Brandon L

Dear linhmc,

Thank you very much for your comment sharing about your experience during your last visit to The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau. Please rest assured that we always value our guest's feedback and comment. Your note has been shared to the entire team for their positive working and maintaining the hotel standards.

We hope to have another chance to welcome you back to Vung Tau soon.

Our best regards,