“Don't expect to sleep!”
Review of Phung Ha Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vung Tau
Phung Ha Hotel
Ranked #90 of 198 Vung Tau B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“Don't expect to sleep!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

My partner and I took a room at the front of the hotel on the 7th floor and our first impression was a good one, what with the sea view.

I would also add that the hotel in fairly new and the room itself was well appointed, spacious and clean.

Now come the problems.........

1) This hotel is on the windy (the term windy is an understatement!) side of the island and the soundproofing in this hotel is basically non-existent.

2) The wind rattles through the whole hotel shaking all the doors. We had to put a chair up against the door to the room and a towel under the bathroom door to dampen some of the banging.

3) The floor reverberates all the noise from the room above. Moving of furniture (no doubt to stop the doors rattling), walking around, opening and closing cupboards etc.

4) And finally, just in case noise is not an issue for you!. The room had three windows, with two covered by curtains. The other faces the flashing neon sign of the hotel next door. Yes, if you like a disco atmosphere in your room until 2am I guess this could appeal, otherwise if you suffer from light sensitive epilepsy I would suggest you avoid!.

Overall this place has potential, but as it is I see little point staying at a hotel you can't get to sleep.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple