“Went looking for more food”
Review of Mr.Ket - CLOSED

Mr.Ket
Price range: US$2 - US$50
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We came last night for dinner, as I don't eat meat I make things difficult.
So I ordered the fries and a mango salad, I was told there was no meat or fish in these.
Food arrived quickly, the fries were soggy and the mango was very hard, green, sour and covered in fried fish.
My friend had the onion rings and a noodle dish. The onion rings had an interesting and unusual batter on them, the noodles were ok.
We were disappointed that they had run out of the salted caramel ice cream. So we ended up heading down the road for something else to eat, as I was still hungry after not being able to eat any of my food.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Mr. Ket has opened another outlet in the middle of the city along Ba Cu street. This one located along the roadside over looking the sea has nice interior setting where one can enjoy nice affordable choices of food and beverage. The highest floor on the roof area caters to diners who would like to sea the beautiful view of the sea and part of Vung Tau city. There are sufficient staffs serving on every floors, although the size of the restaurant is not big.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I love this place a lot, I have been there many times and still want to come there again when i have chance. I love level 4th most - awesome place for shooting a photo at night. Wonderful service, cheap and delicious. I love the logo of Mr.Ket , it looks so meaningful when i spend a little time to look at this, it interesting to guess the meaning of the logo there. Have chance there, you guys spend sometime to view it. Thumbs ups guys !!! Hope you guys have a good time there same as me.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We got to this place very randomly. Nice, clean place with taste. Fast wifi... And now look at the menu! Coffee for some 12, regular meal for 35, icecreams, shakes, variety of food... Unexpectable kind of tea room. Thumbs ups guys!

1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

My partner and I noticed this bubble tea place when passing by it on our stroll along Ha Long - the hydrofoil port area of Vung Tau. It looked pretty hip from the outside and as we developed quite a taste for green tea during our SEAsian travels we decided to give it a shot (we tasted taro flavored bubble tea here though - very good as everything else taro). What was our surprise when we saw the prices on the menu! Very user-friendly and clearly aimed at the local tea-loving crowd. They also have food on offer - again with very low prices, and all that we sampled was good. The staff didn't speak much English but the menu was translated so we managed somehow.
The place itself is very sympathetic. You can choose from a pretty standard table with chairs or you can get cozy on sofas with no legs, so you're pretty much sitting on floor level but there is a sofa cushion underneath you (you need to take your shoes off to enter that section). We went for the latter as did most of the other customers. They have free wi-fi that worked fine during our rather lengthy visit.
Overall, I'd say this was our most pleasant discovery in Vung Tau and would definitely recommend, especially to travelers on budget.

1  Thank Leinka