“New location”

My Sandwich Shop Vung Tau
Ranked #142 of 196 Restaurants in Vung Tau
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Only recently opened, but now moving "a couple of hundred metres up the road", where it will apparently be easier to find. If the sandwiches that Marc and My gave us for a recent Hash run are anything to go by, it'll be a good place to buy some exotic-sounding sandwiches on various different types of bread for anyone who'd like a break from rice and noodles.............

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've been roaming around Vietnam for six years now and up until today I have never found a good sandwich shop. Finally..... I found one and it's more than I could have hoped for. I've been back three times and you can bet I'll continue to be a customer. Great western type sandwiches with a European flair. See the menu. The shop has been open for about five or six weeks and upgrades are continual. The owners, Marc and My, offer excellent service along with the great variety of fresh breads (daily), the best of the fruits and veggies, And, to boot the prices are very reasonable. Iv'e been reviewing for quite some time and I would have to put this one as one of my top recommendations. It's off the beaten path so you might want to see the directions on their website. Enjoy .... I do.

1  Thank outpost64