Rattan Inn
TreePark Hotel Banjarmasin(Banjarmasin)(Great Value!)
US$25
G'Sign Hotel(Banjarmasin)
US$43
Aston Banua(Banjarmasin)
US$27
POP! Hotel Banjarmasin(Banjarmasin)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$48
US$32
US$25
Trip.com
All reviewsjapanese restaurantswimming poolmakes me feelwonderful hotelsecond homefeel confortablefront officehome addresshumble stafflate checkin townnice roomrecommended placegym facilitiesthank godcomfortable hotelsouth kalimantan
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I frequently go to Banjarmasin for family trips and I always stay at this hotel. The hotel always makes me feel welcomed and comfortable. Rooms are kept nice and clean. Breakfast was also great. But what impressed me the most is the level of service. I have been to many hotels around Indonesia and there are not many where all the staffs were all smiles and tried their best to make your stay enjoyable. But, in this hotel i found feel like a home. Excellent service

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank VeronicaJulietra
Faisal T, General Manager Rattan-Inn at Rattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Mrs. Veronica Julietra,
Please accept our warmest greeting for you from Rattan-Inn Banjarmasin.
I would like to say thank you for choosing Rattan-Inn as your destination stay in Banjarmasin. It was really great experience to serve you and your family as our precious guests. Hopefully our facilities, meeting room, rooms and hospitality service by our staff made your stay memorable.

We are looking forward for your next visit and enjoy your time with us again in Rattan-inn Banjarmasin.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Like this hotel very much, green atmospire, love The japaness restaurant specially shabu-shabu, clean room, fresh towel and comfortable bed, breakfast many variation menu, and good taste, frendly staff

Room Tip: Book room near pool for good view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Apriani C
Please accept our warmest greeting from Rattan-Inn Banjarmasin,
Thank you for sharing your experience while staying at Rattan-Inn, we’re really glad can fulfill your satisfaction with our facilities and services. Also when you enjoy our Shabu-shabu from Japanese restaurant and menu at restaurant make us feel blessed.
Can’t wait for your next visit at Rattan_Inn Banjarmasin.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Although the hotel is rated as a 3 star hotel, it should worth 4 star.

Hotel is a 4 storied building, kind of resort. Guest rooms are starting from the ground floor to the 4th floor. In the middle of hotel, we can find a small lusty garden, with koi swimming gracefully. Really tranquil. Room is quite large, clean and comfortable. So as the bathroom.

From my room, I can see the crystal blue swimming pool. For the size of Banjarmasin, the pool is quite large.

Meeting room is enough for holding about 250 persons, in theater style. Only the ceiling is not too high, about 3 m, which make it look a little bit tight. The staffs are helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Pool side room and higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Faisal T, General Manager at Rattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Mr Alex from Jakarta.

Warmest Greeting from Rattan-inn Banjarmasin,

The first of all, I would like to convey my gratefulness to you in choosing Rattan-inn Banjarmasin. As your hotel destination stay and meeting in Banjarmasin. It was really a great pleasure and experience to have you and all prominent guests stayed with us.

We are happy to see you enjoying with our facilities hotel, Meeting room, rooms, and also personalized service by our staff. Again, I and the whole management of The Rattan-Inn Banjarmasin Thanks for your stay.

You’re very special guest for us. Also thank you for all comment and Loyalty in Rattan-Inn Banjarmasin.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you and your group business on your next visit to Rattan-Inn Banjarmasin.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Good facility, warm service from the staff, large corridor made me feel like home, recommend for the spa. Good food in sakaeru japanese restaurant. Price is not too expensive. Breakfast very nice they served traditional food like ketupat kandangan.

• Stayed: May 2014
Faisal T, General Manager at Rattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Mr/ Mrs, Jacob from Banjarmasin

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rattan Inn is a very nice hotel in Banjarmasin but I don't think that it's very good value. The restaurants are good and the rooms are nice though and it's pretty green.

Would be good for meetings and or conferences though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Faisal T, General Manager at Rattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Mr/ Mrs, Nrdowe from Brisbane Australia