1. View is great
2. Staff are helpful
3. Room is clean
1. No TV in the room. (The staffs answer and solution: Channel problem, but they brought up a CRT TV with DVD player to the room. Very helpful but still a 'con')
2. Need to wait for 10 mins for hot water coming thru, the staff came to check and the conclusion is the same)
3. Safety box was broken, got fixed the next day.
4. No hair dryer in the room, the staff sent one over after my call.
5. No slippers in the room, the staff said that's standard here.
6. No wifi in the room, only in the lobby and restaurant.
Above all, for paying nearly USD100, maybe all for the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Hotel is at the edge of a massive volcanic caldera overlooking Mt. Batur and its tranquil lake. The cool climate offers respite from the heat of the tropics, while the mountain setting invites nature lovers to explore. Just 56km north of Denpasar, it is a two-hour scenic drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Each and every room, as well as the two restaurants at this hotel command magnificent views of volcano, lake and the forest below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lakeview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Bangli
- Lakeview Hotel Bali/Kintamani