See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2015

OK hotel in Situbondo. Lacks a pool. Rooms have a nice size, but the bathrooms need modernization.
Basically they're one room with a faucet on one wall, the wc on the other and a small sink by the door.
That means that the entire toilet is splashed whenever showering. Quite inconvienient. A bit overpriced for the quality
Theres no WiFi in room, and the WiFi in the lobby is either completely off or very slow.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I wanted to like this hotel. The outside was very pretty and it was nice and quiet. My room was also really nice and big.

There were lots of frustrations however that could have been easily fixed. The bed post on the four poster bed was situated right in front of the plug socket on the wall so that it couldn't be used. The bed side cabinet with the lamp on was so far from the bed that you had to get out of bed to switch it off. There was no shower curtain and no shelf in the bathroom on which to put anything.

The window was stuck open and I felt unsafe. Sitting outside my room (trying to use the wifi which you couldn't use in the room) I had someone staring at me from the reception area. That and the window issue made me feel really uncomfortable - My colleague who stayed in the room next door told me he'd slept with a chair against the door!

I didn't eat breakfast so I can't tell you what it was like. It didn't seem all that inviting though. I just sat in the reception area and waited to leave!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Have tried two room types, the oriental and the VIP... both room is actually so-so in terms of facility, but the main concern is cleanliness and the services - the tub in the VIP is horrible. Price-wise some are actually very overpriced - compared to the price/services. If you have no other choice then opt for the oriental.

Room Tip: Opt for the newest room if you have no other choice (oriental room), at least it was clean enough for my standard
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I had planned to stay seven nights in this hotel and if anything could go wrong on the first night, it did. The air conditioning didn't work (blowing hot air) so two hotel employees played with the remote for almost an hour. It was like watching monkeys perform brain surgery. Then they moved me to two other rooms before we found a room with A/C. But the shower didn't work. The hotel would only give me one electronic key because I wanted to leave one key in the power outlet to keep the A/C on. When I asked for an additional key they said they didn't have another (lie). So I left the key in the power outlet and made the hotel staff unlock my door everytime I needed to go in. Breakfast in the morning is limited to eggs and rice, precooked and sitting in a tray... yummy. There isn't a classy thing about this hotel and they know it because its the only game in town. After the first night I left and found a better place further away.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank awmoss
Reviewed 3 October 2014

We stayed one night in this hotel in a superior room. The rooms were nice,clean but had a typical indonesian smell, from a spray the cleaners use to make your room smell "nice".
It is a big hotel. After passing the reception/restaurant building there is a huge area with attached rooms, which makes it all a spacious experience.
The breakfast is fully indonesian (fried noodle or nasi goreng).
I was expecting worse, but after all it is not a bad experienc to stay here a few nights.
Beer is available.
You won't find many tourists in town but to my surprice a lot of dutch heritage. Sunset at the harbor is recommended.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple