See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Dear Guys,

Situbondo is one of district in Eats Java in Indonesia. He is most popular with the Phyton Electricity generator and close with Bali island. Situbondo have many famoust place.
But in here, I tell you about Rosali Hotel. This hotel is very famoust in Situbondo. Nice place, beautifull panorama, and nice room. Tje behaviour this hotel is good management and very natural. I mean they are show relax place as name "joglo". You can also explore the hotel with photograph. You can action with your go pro or canon.

Go for enjoy Salatiga

Stayed: May 2016
3  Thank Muhamad Faozi K
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is the second time I stayed in this hotel. The previous time was back in 2013. And just like in 2013, we came to Situbondo to visit and explore the famed Olean sugar mill. I've already remind myself before that if I want to have better room quality, I must choose higher rank room.
It did work!
I booked superior room, and it is definitely better than standard room. And unlike the last time I went here, no smelly room were encountered. The aircon working perfectly, as well as the ample amount of hot water.
Two downside part of this hotel that doesn't seemed to be properly addressed: the unstable wooden stair that led to the upper floor, and low quality of breakfast menu.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2015

OK hotel in Situbondo. Lacks a pool. Rooms have a nice size, but the bathrooms need modernization.
Basically they're one room with a faucet on one wall, the wc on the other and a small sink by the door.
That means that the entire toilet is splashed whenever showering. Quite inconvienient. A bit overpriced for the quality
Theres no WiFi in room, and the WiFi in the lobby is either completely off or very slow.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I wanted to like this hotel. The outside was very pretty and it was nice and quiet. My room was also really nice and big.

There were lots of frustrations however that could have been easily fixed. The bed post on the four poster bed was situated right in front of the plug socket on the wall so that it couldn't be used. The bed side cabinet with the lamp on was so far from the bed that you had to get out of bed to switch it off. There was no shower curtain and no shelf in the bathroom on which to put anything.

The window was stuck open and I felt unsafe. Sitting outside my room (trying to use the wifi which you couldn't use in the room) I had someone staring at me from the reception area. That and the window issue made me feel really uncomfortable - My colleague who stayed in the room next door told me he'd slept with a chair against the door!

I didn't eat breakfast so I can't tell you what it was like. It didn't seem all that inviting though. I just sat in the reception area and waited to leave!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Have tried two room types, the oriental and the VIP... both room is actually so-so in terms of facility, but the main concern is cleanliness and the services - the tub in the VIP is horrible. Price-wise some are actually very overpriced - compared to the price/services. If you have no other choice then opt for the oriental.

Room Tip: Opt for the newest room if you have no other choice (oriental room), at least it was clean enough for my standard
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business