Cerah Hotel(Probolinggo)
US$96
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Herry's Guesthouse(Banyuwangi)(Great Value!)
GM253 Hotel(Jember)
US$23
US$9
US$39
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Upon arrival this hotel looked the part. Colonial in appearance spread over a fairly large area. Looks can be deceiving. The reception was ok. Some very nice sofa's and chairs to sit in whilst waiting. The restaurant / coffee house is next to the reception. So the check in was not to bad. Took a while but then we did arrive early but all of us were allocated rooms and given our keys.
All the room's are in 2 story buildings or at least that is what I could see. there were a few more buildings that I did not see. Whilst walking to my room the first thing that I noticed - again - was all the detritus that was about mostly in the flower beds and along the foot paths. My room was a ground floor. I forget the room number. So I was shown in and my first impression was not a good one. From the outside it looked very good but once in not so good.
Well as expected there was a bed, not bad and I did manage to get some sleep. Either side of the bed was a bedside cabinet. Opposite the bed was a bench / work area, not to big, but functional. Above this was a small TV with only one channel in English. There is a fridge which worked. Some cold drinks provided but you pay for these. However there was not a kettle. Thankfully I used my own. A good sized wardrobe also provided but very dusty. Only one chair and that was wooden. Now the bathroom!! Well it was a wet room a small. Not the best.You had to remember to put the toilet paper in the room whilst using the shower otherwise you had a wet bog roll!! The wash basin was small, no plug and no hot water. You had to use the shower head to get hot water. Unfortunately some of the tiling on the walls was coming away and when looking at the floor I found a few hairs and dust etc there. The room was not all that clean in as much as when you closed the door you found a lot of dust and dirt by the wall. It appeared that when they cleaned the room they opened the door did the room then closed the door. Need I say anymore.
Now power points or rather lack of them. I eventually found one behind one of the bedside cabinets on the opposite side of the room. On the porch there was a small table and 2 chairs useful for sitting and having a cigarette. the room / rooms are all non smoking. Don't look to closely at the electrical wiring / plugs. certainly wouldn't pass any inspections in England. Now again the flower beds in front of the rooms where full of detritus. Outside of mine was a pair of used slipper's, an old tooth brush and much more. Seemed to me that these area's did not get any attention at all or rather very little which is a pity as it good look so much better.
The restaurant is quite big with a very high ceiling. I would have called it more like a cafeteria. Anyway the food when it arrived was not to bad at all but again they just don't seem able to cope with groups of people all arriving at once - in our case 12 people. But then that is the way as I had come to expect.
The hotel does have free wi fi in all area's but none of us good get it in our rooms. We had to go the reception / restaurant to get a signal but at least it did work.
The hotel staff were OK. So not the best of places that I have stayed at but by no means the worst. But it is always down to the individual as to how they see a hotel. For me it is the little things that matter. The room was functional and served it's purpose.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet as away from the main road
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Dear Guys,

Situbondo is one of district in Eats Java in Indonesia. He is most popular with the Phyton Electricity generator and close with Bali island. Situbondo have many famoust place.
But in here, I tell you about Rosali Hotel. This hotel is very famoust in Situbondo. Nice place, beautifull panorama, and nice room. Tje behaviour this hotel is good management and very natural. I mean they are show relax place as name "joglo". You can also explore the hotel with photograph. You can action with your go pro or canon.

Go for enjoy Salatiga

Stayed: May 2016
3  Thank Muhamad Faozi K
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is the second time I stayed in this hotel. The previous time was back in 2013. And just like in 2013, we came to Situbondo to visit and explore the famed Olean sugar mill. I've already remind myself before that if I want to have better room quality, I must choose higher rank room.
It did work!
I booked superior room, and it is definitely better than standard room. And unlike the last time I went here, no smelly room were encountered. The aircon working perfectly, as well as the ample amount of hot water.
Two downside part of this hotel that doesn't seemed to be properly addressed: the unstable wooden stair that led to the upper floor, and low quality of breakfast menu.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2015

OK hotel in Situbondo. Lacks a pool. Rooms have a nice size, but the bathrooms need modernization.
Basically they're one room with a faucet on one wall, the wc on the other and a small sink by the door.
That means that the entire toilet is splashed whenever showering. Quite inconvienient. A bit overpriced for the quality
Theres no WiFi in room, and the WiFi in the lobby is either completely off or very slow.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I wanted to like this hotel. The outside was very pretty and it was nice and quiet. My room was also really nice and big.

There were lots of frustrations however that could have been easily fixed. The bed post on the four poster bed was situated right in front of the plug socket on the wall so that it couldn't be used. The bed side cabinet with the lamp on was so far from the bed that you had to get out of bed to switch it off. There was no shower curtain and no shelf in the bathroom on which to put anything.

The window was stuck open and I felt unsafe. Sitting outside my room (trying to use the wifi which you couldn't use in the room) I had someone staring at me from the reception area. That and the window issue made me feel really uncomfortable - My colleague who stayed in the room next door told me he'd slept with a chair against the door!

I didn't eat breakfast so I can't tell you what it was like. It didn't seem all that inviting though. I just sat in the reception area and waited to leave!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business