“Perfect Escapade”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Tanjung Pinang
Spore
“Perfect Escapade”
Reviewed 9 April 2010

I was there with my immediate family and a 4 of my grandaunts.I just cant find enuf words to praise them for their hospitality,perfect treatment and humbleness.The moment we reached,we were ushered to the dining table in the restaurant and given a welcome drink of our choice.We were then recommended the otak2 there by Izon,the Manager there & trust me it is superbly delicious.The food ther is reasonably priced,taste fantastic and it is just down at the restaurant so we do not hv to tire ourselves going out for meals.My girl really enjoyed herself in the pool and the staff actually clean up the pool a.s.a.p the next morning so as to enable my daughter to hv an early swim.Adi,the hotel rep was also very nice to bring us around.The driver Buyong is a very funny guy who always make us laugh so as to avoid boredom in the van while we travel around from 1 shopping place to another.The receptionist and Izon never fail to call us at every meal time to ensure that we have had our meals.Every single one of them will greet u no matter how many times they bump into u in a day.They are very smiley people.Simpy said,I will never hesitate to stay there again in my future trips.They are just beautiful people.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank FarahSpore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Indonesian first
Hotel Panorama
Hotel Panorama
#3 of 17 in Tanjung Pinang
CK Tanjungpinang Hotel & Convention Centre
CK Tanjungpinang Hotel & Convent...
#1 of 17 in Tanjung Pinang
Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel
Angsana Bintan
Angsana Bintan
#6 of 38 in Bintan Island

Been to Pelangi Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pelangi Hotel

Property: Pelangi Hotel
Address: Km. 6 Jl. D.I Panjaitan, Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Riau Islands Province > Riau Archipelago > Bintan Island > Tanjung Pinang
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Tanjung Pinang
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Pelangi Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelangi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pelangi Hotel Bintan Island, Indonesia - Tanjung Pinang