The hotel is located in an industrial area on the outskirts of Mitspe. While wholly lacking in scenery, it certainly is quiet. Our room was large and had a jacuzzi on the private patio. Bed was very comfortable, nice linens and towels. Rainhead shower was good, Dead Sea amenities were very nice. Breakfast was included and it was terrific, especially the shakshuka. We also had the best coffee of our trip there. Dined in the hotel restaurant and it was excellent. We ordered pasta dishes and a bottle of wine, very pleased. Our server was a local high school girl, perfectly competent and a doll, who managed 4 tables simultaneoulsy by herself. Hats off to her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InnSense is situated in the 'Spice Route Quarter" - formerly an industrial area which has been rezoned for tourism and the restaurant and suites are built in refurbished hangar space. Each of our six rooms are tastefully decorated and individually furnished with attention to detail while maintaining clean minimalist lines. Some rooms have a private terrace and hot tub. A full Israeli breakfast is included. InnSense Bistro is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 18:30 - 22:30 (Closed on mondays) We offer an Israeli menu showcasing local produce and excellent local wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your InnSense Bistro and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Eugene Hotel Mitspe Ramon
- InnSense Bistro And Suites Israel/Mitspe Ramon