“Great breakfast, clean room”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Isrotel Ramon Inn

Isrotel Ramon Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mitspe Ramon
Lake Oswego
“Great breakfast, clean room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

A group of 8 women had arranged to spend the night in a Bedouin tent, but the "facilities" were unacceptable, so we went into town at 9 pm and found this hotel. The good: comfortable bed, decent bathroom with fluffy towels, shower-bath combo, clean. A/C worked great. Breakfast buffet was perfect with excellent selection: fruit, vegetable,eggs, cheese, salads. Light blocking curtains great. Had a good night's sleep. The bad for me: this hotel has smoking rooms. Mine was not and did not smell of smoke at night when we checked in, but early in the morning, smoke wafted up through door. Opening window did take care of the problem and we were leaving early. But if I were staying longer, it would be a problem. There are no elevators. My door lock didn't work despite them sending up someone with WD-40. The key didn't open the door lock. I had room 221.

Despite all the bad, it's probably the best moderately priced hotel in the town, so I would choose it again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hani S, Sales Manager at Isrotel Ramon Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Hello Barbara S,

Thank you for your kind review, I am happy to read you and your friends had an enjoyable last-minute stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the comfortable furnishings and delicious food. I will inform the maintenance department about the lock, I apologize for this inconvenience.

Happy travels,

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Hebrew first
Haifa, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Its our 3rd time at the Ramon Inn.Clean rooms,comfortable beds very good air condition.The indoor swimming pool was great !The breakfast buffet is has very good variety ,but it was better the other time we were there.The hotel wasn't full but there were enough stuff members that gave us very god service.I think that the opening of the luxurious Beresheet Hotel turned the focus to it!

We will definitely come back to the Ramon Inn

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Hani S, Sales Manager at Isrotel Ramon Inn, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Hello REDOL,

Welcome back! It is always wonderful to hear from returning guests, thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to read that everything during your stay was amazing and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back for your fourth vacation.

Take care and kind regards,

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here at the mini-suite.
They are great rooms which are actually mini apartments.
We were there with our 3 kids, of ages 2,5, and 8.
Each found something to do.

I have to say, we were very surprised with the organization of the Hotel,
It really works well.
The rooms are clean and well furnished, and so is the kitchen.
The furniture in the room, is new and in very good condition.
The staff is always ready to help and assist (and with a big smile)

I have to say that if you are planning a trip with the kids, this is really a "no brainer"
You can book here and be really quite you did the right choice.

Room Tip: ask for rooms on the first floor. since ther is no elavator
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Hello EladSagi,

It is wonderful to read a review where guests are genuinely surprised and delighted by their experience. Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so pleased you and your family truly had a wonderful stay with us. I am looking forward to passing this review on to all the staff at Isrotel Ramon Inn.

We hope to see you and your family again.

Kind regards,

Daejeon, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I'm the managers for large business trip group form South Korea.
Whenever I visit here with our co-workers, I always received a good impression for the friendy front desk member's help.
The hotel room is really large and comfortable to stay.
I really appreciate for hotel member's excellant service. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

4. Alarm or some other noise going off at 2am was not good

• Stayed June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel as a family, and it was wonderul. The suites are very comfortable. The staff is very helpful. And the food is probably one of the best we've had in Israeli hotels.
If you are looking for a relaxing and peaceful hotel, this is definately the hotel for you.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Santa Rosa, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I found the floors of our room kind of dirty. Behind the bathroom door hadn't been washed nor swept, and the cracks between the floor seams were really gummy. I really did not want to walk barefoot.
The food was plentiful and good. Breakfasts were quite amazing!
There really are not too many places to stay in this area, so I guess that's why we were booked here.

Room Tip: I really did not check out other rooms