“Excellent tour guide”
other travellers have booked this property
Mushroom rock Sunset in Wadi Rum
Pyramid Mountain
Um Frouth Rock Bridge
Camp
Canyon
Inside of the cave with tourists
Cave
Window
Couple Tents
Climbing the Burdah Rock Bridge
Coocking Bedouin Food
The dinner in the cave
cooking the meal
Ready for the tour
resting in the half of the trip
The end of the day
Bedouin Food for the tourists
Night
Sunrise
Lunch time
Lunch time in the shadow
Dancing
Sunset Jeep
End of the trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Myriam Z
“Excellent tour guide”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Majed is very knowledgeable and kind. He offers affordable Jeep and camel tours. He will customize your tour. His camp is beautiful. I highly recommend booking Majed’s camp.

ynahhas
South Jordan, Utah
“It was great trip”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in May 2017

He is a nice guide , knows a lot
The trip was just right
Lots of amazing things to see and to do
I will come back for sure

llinasaid...
Paris, France
“very nice host!”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Majed, his cousin Saleem and Ahmed have been excellent guides in this Wadi Rum's experience. Very concerned about not missing the sunset in the desert! Very helpfull for everything and they help us to come in the desert by car. They cooked us a good dishes and very good tea! For sure, we recomand these people to enjoy the silence and the beauty of the desert.

TheTravel...
Chemnitz, Germany
“Left alone in the desert for 5 hours”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We took the tour, and his cousin was our driver while majed took care of another group. The cousin was not very engaged and just showed us the directions where some spots are. Then he left us at a desert camp and said he would call someone and he shall come in one hour. Our driver knew I was suffering stomach problems, probably because of the breakfast at majeds house. Then a nightmare began as I vomited and had diarrea in the middle of nowhere without any emergency contact person. After 1 hour no one came, but after 5 hours alone someone arrived and asked us who we were. We said we booked a tour, but the camp manager was obviously not informed. Unbelievable! I felt like left alone in the desert to die! The camp manager did his best to help us and was really friendly. The next day majed showed up and said it would have been the fault of his cousin. Till now I have not heard an apology.

Management Response
24 Aug 2017
Hello ....
This really is not true
I did not go with this tourists at tha trip
Any traveler who went with me was very enjoyable
A proof of this is found in the excellent comments my page you can any one look pleased
this is not fair ....
Please review
Séverine...
Pontarlier, France
“" Fantastic trip with Majed "”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spend two days with Majed in Wadi Rum. He's excellent and very hospitable.
Majed was very flexible to accomodate our needs and to share with us many insights about Bedouin culture.
He's a brilliant driver and a famous cooker. Majed has a great sense of humour so we had a lot of fun.
Amazing experience with Majed

Your age range 35-49
Jack D
“Thank you Majed!! Would 100% recommend.”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wow, what a fantastic time I had with Majed. Wadi Rum is an extremely beautiful place, but talking specifically about Majed, I think he really enhanced my stay with his fun and easy going persona. He would often break into spontaneous dancing or singing in the desert and get everyone to join in which really picked up the tempo in the hot sunny desert days! He was also very good at pointing out and explaining landmarks in the desert.

For lunch we met an old school friend of his who was shepherding in the middle of the desert. We shared food, smiles and jokes, it was really authentic addition to our trip.

The camp was also outstanding. Comfy beds, incredible food cooked in a pit in the traditional manner and one of he better bathrooms I have had on my trip.

I would 100% recommend Majed to anyone coming to visit Wadi Rum and would definitely stay with him if I came again. Thanks Majed!

AManinAmm...
“2nd time with Majed, will make it a 4th, 5th and 6th!”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was my second experience with Majed, but this time he hosted myself and my family from the UK with a jeep tour and overnight stay. I was so happy that I visited Majed again. He's so full of positive energy, and hospitable. The tents were clean and the food was excellent. Even before we arrived in the village, we chatted with a couple of Bedouin guys in a jeep, and when we said we were touring with Majed, they smiled and said we would have a great time. He's renowned as a guide in Wadi Rum. If you go with Majed you'll have an unforgettable experience :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing