“Wonderful bedouin experience”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedouin fox camp
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RGV04
Burlington, Canada
“Wonderful bedouin experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Stayinf at the fox camp wadi rum was definitely the highlight of my trip in Jordan. I did a lot of research before going and this it was the best price I came across. I paid 30 JOD for a 3 hour jeep tour, accomodation in the bedouin tent and an amazing bedouin style dinner and breakfast. Oh and of course unlimited tea and water. Suleman is a great guy, and also a climber in wadi rum. We became friends instantly and I enjoyed our conversations and the relaxed atmosphere at the camp. Its a smaller camp in a perfect location. I watched sunset and sunrise on the rock bridge only a 5 minute walk from the camp.
Anyways I could go on and on, but you should see for yourself :)

Date of stay: April 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.