All reviews electric blankets mini fridge air conditioning dome tents front row lamb dinner buffet jeep ride no alcohol hot water meat and vegetables amazing experience cooked underground stayed for one night lifetime experience sunset tour great hospitality
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

An unforgettable experience! I never thought camping in the desert would be this much fun! Our Martian Pods were extremely clean and comfortable. The food was just a whole other experience - we watched our food come up from underneath the ground and it was deeelicous!! I highly recommend Sunset City! The staff and service is very professional and friendly! Overall, my husband and I enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back!

2  Thank Busra K
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

5-Star Accommodations
5-Star Cleanliness
5-Star Service
5-Star Comfort
5-Star Food
5-Star Staff

My wife has never been to Wadi Rum before, and this place came highly recommended from my family that is based in Amman, Jordan.
Honestly, the owner and the staff were extremely welcoming and hospitable. They make sure you are taken care of and engaged.
I would only stay at Suncity when I visit Wadi Rum.

1  Thank khalafmcanada
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We stayed her for two nights to experience the fantastic Wadi Rum desert. The martian pod was absolutely amazing - just like a 5 star hotel room with bath robes, slippers, modern bathroom and super air conditioning! The bed was so comfortable with crisp linen sheets. The views from the pod were out of this world and could be enjoyed from the comfort of a lovely chair. Breakfast and dinner are served in a giant martian pod in the main camp which is also air conditioned. All the staff were so friendly and helpful. Ali was available at any time to offer advice and assistance with all the local tours. We went for the jeep safari and sunset camel ride - both great and very reasonable priced! Food is fabulous too - traditional Jordanian food cooked under the ground!! quite and experience!! I can't recommend this place highly enough. The best place to stay in wadi rum if you like your comforts!

Room tip: Splash out and go for the martian pod!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank karenm573
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived after sunset after taking a jeep safari in the desert to catch the sunset. The manager was kind enough to give us an upgrade. We had one night in the Bedouin style tents. I was lost for words: we were in the middle of the desert and in our “tent” we had electricity, flushing toilet, shower. Really luxurious. Dinner was very tasty - huge choice from the buffet and the Bedouin style barbeque cooked in the ground. Very nice evening and good nights sleep (too comfortable - missed sunrise). Nice breakfast and then a camel trek the next day. Excellent. Loved every minute of it.

1  Thank sj99ad
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful to stay in the desert overnight. Especially to see sunset.
We stayed in a Dome. It was pleasant. But our air conditioning did not work which was painful in the desert. Late at night they moved us to another unit which was much better.
Food was adequate.
Service in the bar in the evening was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family