Went for lunch while we were in nyeri, beautiful grounds and majestic building.
The buffet lunch was pretty good. I would recommend for a clean and fresh stop or lunch while in the area.
The staff was very friendly. The place was filled w Chinese tourists that brought either own tea and Jarred hot sauce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically located in the Kenyan highlands 2 hours drive from Nairobi the capital city, Outspan provides a holistic business, leisure and adventure experience. A comfortable hotel set in well tended tropical gardens with rolling manicured lawns and breath taking views of Mt Kenya. Lord Baden Powell the founder of the Scouting movement spent the last three years of his life here in a cottage called Paxtu which is still preserved to date. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Outspan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outspan Hotel Aberdare National Park
- Outspan Hotel Kenya/Aberdare National Park