Their rooms were nice and the building has great history, loved the furniture in the room. Real wood that one cannot find easily these days. Breakfast was great in the balcony, pity we were not able to see the mountain due to overhanging clouds. Dinner staff at the restaurant could use a bit of improvement. Otherwise, after a whole day drive, I was happy to get a good night's rest. The standard room was stuffy and opted for deluxe one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically located in the Kenyan highlands 2 hours drive from Nairobi the capital city, Outspan provides a holistic business, leisure and adventure experience. A comfortable hotel set in well tended tropical gardens with rolling manicured lawns and breath taking views of Mt Kenya. Lord Baden Powell the founder of the Scouting movement spent the last three years of his life here in a cottage called Paxtu which is still preserved to date. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Outspan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outspan Hotel Aberdare National Park
- Outspan Hotel Kenya/Aberdare National Park