This was a lovely place to stay. We had previously been to Masai Mara and did a tented camp, so this felt absolutely luxurious by comparison. There was still no a/c, only fans, but otherwise everything was great. We could see wild animals from our back patio area. There were dung beetles all over the property, which was interesting and not really bothersome. The views were great, the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Aruba Lodge lies in the heart of Tsavo East National Park. The lodge comprises 46 deluxe ensuite guest rooms and 6 luxury tents. The lodge is situated on the shaded northern bank of the Voi River looking across the famous Aruba Dam. The Aruba Dam is one of the most notable landmarks in Tsavo East being a huge reservoir that is a major attraction for many animals and a rich bird life; there are over 200 bird species at Aruba. For those who love bird watching, our resident naturalist will take you on a guided tour through the park to learn the various bird species. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ashnil Aruba Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Aruba Hotel Tsavo National Park East
- Ashnil Aruba Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park East