We were late in arriving but that was no problem, after showing us our tent and getting settled in a lovely lunch was served in beautiful surroundings looking out to kilimanjaro. Then a nature walk with Stephen getting close to hippos and crocs, fantastic, a night time drive and back for a wonderful dinner a few glasses of wine and away to a very comfortable king size bed for a good night's sleep. The only regret is we were only there for one night. A truly fantastic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyager Ziwani offers uniquely personal and adventurous safari experience, situated in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, on the edge of one of Kenya's least explored parks.Located on 30,000-acre private farm on the western edge of Tsavo West National Park, Voyager Ziwani sits on the edge of a small secluded dam on the Sante River. The camp's environs are home to hundreds of basking hippos, while a short drive will deposit you among the big game of one of Kenya's wildest national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Kenya/Tsavo National Park West