The food and service was excellent, the staff and managers totally accommodating..... the setting is wonderful, far enough away to not be right in the main stream and close enough to everything being right in the middle of the isle.... I will share a secret..... we went in the "off" season, over Christmas..... no whales, but everything else is there, and we were the only guests in the hotel!! Was wonderful, skinny dipping and cavorting on the private beach in an empty hotel! Felt like teenagers again.. still!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Masoandro Lodge is a 3 stars charming ecolodge for nature lovers. The hotel is located on a hill and looks down on a wonderful private cove, on the West coast of Sainte-Marie island and 45 minutes far from the airport (by car). Masoandro Lodge is nestled among lush greenery, with a breathtaking view on the sea and on Madagascar.The gardens, regularly treated against mosquitoes, are a quiet and serene environment for resting and forgetting the city life.The Ikalalao and Ampatsy forest are just a few steps away and offer opportunities of nice walks. We have the free WIFI connection at the restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Masoandro Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masoandro Hotel Ile Sainte-Marie (Nosy Boraha)
- Masoandro Lodge Madagascar/Nosy Boraha