“I will not come again”

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Port Dickson
“I will not come again”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived hotel at 12, tried our luck to check in earlier but room only get ready at 3pm sharp. The rack beside the cabinet is full of dust and found blood stain on the toilet bowl, but no doubt the room is very spacious. Due to public holiday the hotel is super pack, swimming pool is pack & we queued half an hour to get our table for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Ah S
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your comments and I appreciate the time you have taken to drop a note on your recent stay with us.

Your comments on the cleanliness of our room has been highlighted to the head of department concerned. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Due to the long weekend period, our hotel is busier than normal days, hence all areas are fully occupied. Meanwhile, our policy on room check-in is at 3 pm and early check-in will only be accorded if room is available.

I hope these will not deter you from coming back again and hope to see you soon.

Port Dickson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have stay for one night on 28/7 and requested two extra pillow for my room due to the pillow is so low and it doesn't have any extra pillow inside the room. It took more than 2 (TWO) hours to deliver only (1) ONE pillow to my room after much follow up from housekeeping and also front office. Thereafter I requested for another one and it took more than an hour to deliver and also after much follow up from front office and housekeeping. I was so tired of calling the housekeeping because they never heed the guest request and i would say this dept is so pathetic. Also the front liner in the lobby is not so helpful and always give me some excuses and not giving a hand. They certainly need to brush up their skills especially for housekeeping dept.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Yongks
Dear Reviewer

Thank you very much for your feed back. It'll help us very much to improve our service.

I can assure you that I have personally looked into the matter you have mentioned about our Housekeeping and Front Office service in order to make sure such incidents do not happen again in the future. Please, accept my apologies.

I hope you will give us a second opportunity in your next visit to Port Dickson.

Travellers are raving about these Port Dickson hotels

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

location was good not too far off the main areas, room was very comfortable semi business feel, service was very good and price was moderate.

there is a Yacht dock right in front of the hotel and overall the building has the colonial feel to it.

worth a visit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback.

I am happy to read your compliments about our products and services. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and ensuring your next visit is another amazing experience.

melbourne , australia
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Dirty linen (blood stained - yuk) and broken shower head - both attended to after four or five requests. The hotel is on a harbour, so very peaceful. Really nice quiet pool (no kids during our stay). Breakfast quite okay. Poolside F&B quite okay too. Be very careful at check in though. Check in manager tried to overcharge $140. AUD and said "this is better price". When i rechecked original booking realised I was being ripped off and this was fixed as I was paying on check out. This also happened to another couple to a lesser degree, so be careful. For the relaxing pool alone, however, I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DeborahPorter
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I appreciate your comments regarding our room, pool, F&B and reception and I sincerely apologized for the inconvenience that you have experienced. I have shared your comments with my team who will seriously look into the matters highlighted.

Nevertheless, we hope that you'll give us another opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I am disappointed with the room condition-bed sheet dirty, curtain and sofa look old and the toilet is dirty. Only the thing I like is the room view facing the sea is nice,refreshing and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sydney T
Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for posting your comments and we would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. Constructive feedback is critical to us in our constant bid to improve, nevertheless we will continue to evaluate our procedures. We do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again at Avillion Admiral Cove in the future.

PJ
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The room and bathroom is clean and spacious. Pool is also quite big. However, when my family and I were there thy ran out of pool towels. We requested for towels from 430 pm. No towels as the staff said they ran out and no fresh towels ready. We had to head out of the pool soaking without any towels! The beach area is not very clean with moss and oil sediments noticeable along the beach. Few activities listed of their site is not available such as waterball and bouncing castle. Breakfast selection was so-so. Around 9 something, most fruits had already ran out and not replenished.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jwlyy
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for staying us and for providing comments about our hotel service.

We have reviewed your comments and feedback, and we would like to apologize regarding the inconveniences that you experienced. I will personally convey your comments to the concerned departments.

We appreciated your comments and would love to welcome you back in our hotel in the future time.

Melaka, Malaysia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Having a friends trip to PD and we are staying at this hotel. Overall acceptable. The room, breakfast and environment not bad. Just one disappointed area is the poolside, very small and nothing special, a very simple and small pool.

Overall result, based on the price and the environment of the hotel, is acceptable.

Room Tip: If possible, request the room which sea view as you can a nice viewing of the sea and the boat as we...