Just back from this trip last Sunday. Had a chance to see a beach wedding ceremony.
Excellent customer service. All the staff will smile at you when they past by. They even stop sweeping to floor just to let you past by. No problem at all with them.
Check in needs to be 3pm, but by 2pm we can get our room.
Room is great and relaxing. Having the water chalet. Aircond is quite ok not too hot.
the day bed and the bed is perfect.
Pillow is too soft.
Over all the room is quite ok but its getting old. The woods color is fading really need a renovation.
A lot of lizard outside the room. I can heard them at nite. In the morning you can see the waste at the balcony everywhere.
The bench at the balcony needs to change. I have no chance to sit due to the rainy weather the bench is wet.
Most amazing is in the morning when the tide is ON. you can listen to the waves which you are sleeping.
The entrance of the toilet is small, it will be easy for those who did not see the steps to the bath and will injured themselves.
The toilet is quite smelly, it smells like sea water.
Less choices with the money we paid. But food is still ok.
Is nice but not deep enough for the adult pool
Facilities and the enviroment
Facilities are a lot. I have no enough time to enjoy them all.
It is very relaxing while you are checking in. There is a band which play malay traditional music. At certain time.
Eviroment is perfect i like the beach. I never been sitting on a beach chair for so long. THis is the 1st time and i am really enjoying it.
The whole property is getting old. The wooden platform is getting loose. so becareful.
Is the most unstatisfy issue. It is very limited parking at the resort you may not want to drive out due to later no more place.
There are additional parking space opposite but crossing the road will be dangerous.
I went to Avispa too. Indeed is a awesome place too. JUst the price is too high.
Overall its nice to go. I will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel