Avillion Port Dickson
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
US$49
US$47
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$69
US$184
US$159
  • Pool
Lexis Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
US$107
Merlin Hotel(Port Dickson)
US$20
US$41
US$40
US$43
US$37
Priceline
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$24
Agoda.com
Win Win Boutique Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
Agoda.com
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
US$40
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
1,579 results
All reviewspetting zoopet farmgarden chaletwater chaletavi spaday bedvillage courtkids cabinfamily poolcrows nestriau beachanimal feedingnature walkfour poster bedsand fliesadult poolthe open air shower
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Am stay one night there, I like the view and room design but stuff service Terrible ، they don't know how smiling and speaking with the gust , look like no body teach them, almost of five star hotel can eat breakfast even for 2 time , when I leave the breakfast for second time I came to drink coffee , but they said me you have to order ala cart , even am still have time to use from my breakfast buffet !!!!

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank meisa A
APDMQuay, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for finding the time to provide us with this review.

Humble apology on how the matter was being handled .

Trust that your valuable feedback has been addressed to the respective department concerned for further plan to improve our service

I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon and get your new feedback.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

It's a decent place, I stayed in the premium water chalet where you get to enter the lounge for a great sunset view.
Breakfast was so awesome with wide selection they even have roti bakar and roti canai station!
Haven't really went to the beach but so far in the chalet itself everything is good.
Specially the outdoor rain shower! Feel like you're showering in the sea with the waves gently hitting the shore.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank YeeVoon T
APDMQuay, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for such a detailed review of our resort…

We are happy to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Should you decide to return for another stay, please do let us know and we will be very happy to accommodate and welcome you back on your return stay.

We look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I attended a training recently at Avillion and stayed for 6 days. It is a well maintained property with decent decor and amenities especially its spa. If you are looking for a quick weekend getaway from the city, I would recommend it.

Rooms are lovely. I got a chalet on the upper floor facing the garden. Can be a little noisy when groups hang out at the deck but privacy is ensured. TV is a challenge because the remote only works on the decoder. I had to manually press the buttons behind the tv. Apparently all my colleagues faced the same problem in their rooms.

Food is not bad either but the service is very slow at the Crow's Nest restaurant.

No wifi in the rooms, phone reception is patchy too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Odetorei
APDMQuay, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you very much for the detailed review provided for us!

While it is good to read that there were elements of your stay which you enjoyed, we really must apologise that we did not meet your overall expectation

Thank you once again for your time and your great review and see you soon...

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed here for two nights. I chose the water chalet for the view and was not disappointed. It was stunning. The hotel is almost as it appears on the website however in reality it is tired and needs some upgrading eg. boards on the walkway are loose, cracks in plaster on wall of bedroom, pool area had an interesting system to order food and drinks - ring a bell hung in a tree and wait for someone to come. Service was often slow but friendly when it happened. Food was nice, good value for money but not great quality. Wifi throughout the hotel was unreliable and slow.

Room Tip: The water chalet is worth the extra if you want a stunning view and privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Louise H

Thank you for finding the time to provide us with this review.

Humble apology on how the matter was being handled .

I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon and get your new feedback.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We visit this resort at least twice a year! Convenient & a great place for a short getaway! I always travel to this beautiful resort with my family and occasionally with friends too. I certainly recommend this resort to everyone!

Room Tip: Choices between garden chalets & seaside chalets! Both are good depending where u prefer to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking some time off to share your experience in your stay.

Your kind comments are most valued.
Our team would be delighted to know their efforts are appreciated.

Thank you once again for your time and your great review and see you soon...