Outdated hotel, nothing to do, no beach within 20km, no restaurants...
Ones small pool. Chalets are old with a very noisy AC, so you cant basicaly use it during the night.
Very bad choice for any kind of stay. This is barely a two star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexis Port Dickson is a Balinese inspired resort located along the coastal stretch of Port Dickson, situated near the town of Lukut at a distance of about 2km from Port Dickson. It is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about an hour's drive (100KM) from Kuala Lumpur. Lexis Port Dickson consists of 269 unique seafront resort rooms facing the Straits of Malacca and is managed by Lexis Group Of Hotels & Resorts, an established hotel operator in Malaysia since 1994. Designed in traditional Balinese style, Lexis, Port Dickson is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city and its accommodation promises ecological comfort. The resort offers food & beverage options at its all day dining restaurant. The Lobby Bar serves an array of cocktails, fresh juices, hot and alcoholic beverages, for those who wish to unwind and rejuvenate their senses. For meetings and conferences, Lexis Port Dickson is well equipped to meet the demands of its discerning clients. Followers of fitness regimes can exercise at the gym as well as take a dip at the swimming pool or sweat it out at the sauna. Lexis Port Dickson is the ultimate getaway for the family as well as honeymooners with state of the art meeting facilities for functions and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson