“Excellent Staffs and wonderful experience!”
Review of Tioman Dive Centre

Tioman Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Pulau Tioman
More attraction details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. we are based in 2 locations; our main dive base is on the beach in Tekek village, and our second, at the Panuba Inn Resort. We cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Recently done an upgrade from adventure diver to advanced open water diver. The best dive resort I have been so far, well maintained equipments, very reasonable price and amazing dive sites! My instructor, Sam is absolutely wonderful, very patient and experienced, makes me feel confident attempting new dives and she makes all dive experience very enjoyable. Night diving has always been a 'I'll do it one day when I am better' thingy for me, but I took up the opportunity for night diving here and had an exhilarating experience for my first attempt of night diving and get to see bioluminescent algae! other instructors are very friendly as well, Rosie, Claire, James and Mandy are very good instructors and passionate, every course and dives are conducted and organised well. The boats men are polite and helpful too!

An absolute five star dive centre! Keep up the good work and I am glad I made the right choice for my advanced open water diver course and will definitely come back and recommend it to others!

1  Thank lihpingyap
TiomanDiveCentre, Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hello there,

Many thanks for your lovely review and your kind words about the dive centre as a whole, and especially about Sam, one of our wonderful instructors. I have passed your message on to her and she was chuffed to be spoken of so highly :)

Hopefully you will use your new Advanced Certification to its' fullest and bring us back stories of your adventures!

Very kind of you to recommend us to your friends as well. Word of mouth is the best form of flattery for us and is a brilliant way of spreading the word of safe and fun diving.

Hopefully we will see you again, with your friends?!?!

All reviews
"diving school"
"monsoon season"
"puffer fish"

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Some friends of mine recently did the half day Introductory Scuba Dive here. They found the staff very warm and friendly and professional too. The teaching was clear and the dive itself was great and they felt very safe throughout the whole time they were in the water.
I would recommend anyone to learn how to to Scuba dive with them!

1  Thank simonbongard
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Mandy did a great job taking my twelve year old son through the PADI 1 course. Fantastic dive sites with wonderful wildlife.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of our dive centre, and particularly our great instructor Mandy. Children are always a pleasure to teach and we're glad that you had a good experience with us. Keep Diving!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

EQ was looking brand new and as a beginner I felt very safe all the time. Only minus is that they were much more expensive then other dive center on Tioman. We paid 130 RG for the first, and 100 RG for our second dive. Talked to an other couple wo just paid 75 RG per dive round the corner. Compare prices.

2  Thank Europa84

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our dive centre.

I'm glad that you had an overall positive experience even though our prices are slightly higher than other dive centres in Tekek. With a slightly higher price, we hope that we can maintain this high quality in terms of equipment, attention to detail as well as safety for our divers.

Thank you again and Happy Bubbles!