Had a fabulous and memorable holiday there.
Great customer service.
Resort staff was friendly and warm.
Spacious villa accommodation - felt like 2nd home. Love the private sun bathing balcony with comfy deck chairs to stretch out on. Overlooking the marine life at the foot of the villa. Watched the turtles coming up for air and swimming around the villa.
Scuba dive crew was excellent with patient and knowledgeable Scuba Dive master guided trips.
Powerful and fast speedboats with friendly crew to take us to the destinations inclusive of Sipadan island diving/snorkeling.
Peaceful and restful - scenic sunsets, infinity horizons, aquamarine blue clear waters, clear skies at night, breezy balmy nights.
Sumptuous buffet spread of meals. Food and drinks available - both local and international selection. Multi-language dive books from Japanese, Korean, English....
Have been back multiple times and each time is the people and warm hospitality that made the difference. From airport pickup to resort and back.
Highly recommended resort.:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by boat from the islands of Sipadan and Mabul but a full world away from it lays the exhilarating Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, sitting on its sturdy stilts on the shallow sandbanks of Ligitan Reefs. Planned and built in full style as an airy, comfortable, sunny water village with no land in sight, it boasts a mile-long sandbank of powdery white sand where one can suntan at complete leisure while gazing out to the miles of brilliant turquoise stretching into the horizon offering the purest image of natural serenity. Dive spots Sipadan and Mabul can be reached in just a few minutes by speedboat. Sipadan-Kapalai is an ideal destination for diver and non-diver alike seeking a great holiday experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Hotel Pulau Sipadan
- Sipadan Kapalai Island Hotel
- Hotel Sipadan Kapalai Island