We had an excellent time at the nature lodge kinabatangan. We were warmly welcome by the staff on our arrival and they explained everything we needed to know about our stay.
The organization was very good, there were many activities throughout the day, but still leaving some time for relaxation.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good, our nature guide helped us spot all the animals we wanted to see.
The bungalow (agamid chalet) was nice, quite spacious. The only small reproach i would have is the bedsheets and towels looked dirty with many stains (altough they were clean), maybe they should change their laundry brand ;-) or maybe it's an eco-friendly product thats not so efficient... anyway it was only a detail and we would definitely recommend this place which offers much better value for money than most of the others around (we paid 550RM per person for 3D/2N + 30RM per way per person for the transfers from and to the places we wanted which was very convenient)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic chalets and dormitory rooms set in Kampung Bilit Kinabatangan, be ready to watch abundance of wildlife from the comfort of boat rides. Transfers to and fro Nature Lodge Kinabatangan and meals are included in the tour prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Hotel Sandakan
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia