The five of us stayed in a Civet dorm. It was basic but perfectly comfortable. The beds were comfy and the fan plus ventilation perfectly adequate for keeping us cool at night.
I cannot speak highly enough of how well organised the whole experience is. From pick-up at the start to drop-off at the finish, everything went smoothly. We knew what we would be doing and when. If this sounds a bit over-organised, it is not. Everybody was friendly and helpful and intent on making sure that our stay was enjoyable.
We stayed 3D2N and were very happy with the amount of boat trips and walks and leisure time. Our guide was Muhammed: very knowledgeable, very keen that we enjoyed our stay and the activities. How he spotted some of the animals and birds that he spotted I do not know!
Food: Enough choices to keep all but hard-nosed vegetarians happy. Well cooked and tasty.
All in all, a great stay at a great price,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic chalets and dormitory rooms set in Kampung Bilit Kinabatangan, be ready to watch abundance of wildlife from the comfort of boat rides. Transfers to and fro Nature Lodge Kinabatangan and meals are included in the tour prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Hotel Sandakan
- Nature Lodge Kinabatangan Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia