Ano Hotel(Miri)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
Chemara Boutique Hotel(Miri)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Priceline
US$38
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$71
Marriott Hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew wingwashing machineshopping mallboth wingsroom apartmentkey cardnasi lemakswimming poolwithin walking distancequeen size bedbig mallthe ground floorrooms are spacious and cleanshower areabuffet breakfast isextra bedplus point
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in the 3-bedroom apartment. Apartment is very clean and spacious, very comfortable stay throughout. There is no dish detergent though, despite the availability of utensils and cutlery provided. Breakfast at the hotel was okay, quite a good spread. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Location is very convenient, which is annexed to a shopping mall. Will recommend to others and stay here again if revisiting.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pearlypearl
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear pearlypearl,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 3 nights stay with us and that our facilities met your expectations. I apologize for the inconvenience on the dish detergent as it is only available upon request basis and our housekeeping team can certainly assist on that item. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and your recommendations. We look forward to serving you again, have a great day!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The room we had was a 2-room apartment. It was spacious with basic facilities like fridge, 2-point stove, etcs.

The location is strategic. There are shops all around and it is located within two malls- the older Imperial Mall and the adjoining newer Imperial Permaisuri Mall with a high class cinema. The Bintang Megamall is just a 10 minutes walk away.

The staff were friendly and helpful. However, the buffet breakfast was very poor, i would rate it only 6/10. We preferred to eat at other restaurants. Hope this aspect can be improved.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay and would certainly return again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Erikhbx,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast experience with us, we take all guests' feedback seriously and continually strive to improve. I will highlight this matter to our Chefs but to ensure we target the right area for improvement, we would love to hear more from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at ridley@imperial.com.my so I know if it is a matter of poor quality, variety, flavour, etc.

I am glad to hear that our apartment met your expectations and that we are able to offer you some convenience in regards to our location. I want to thank you for your time in providing us your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back. I am hopeful that your next stay will us will be better. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Everything about the stay was great, from c/in to c/out process. The room in new wing is wonderful except for the mould stains in the bathroom walls ( common problem for most hotels :D ). However, I would say that the breakfast needs improvement from the buffet spread to the food tagging as some of the food does not match the tagging. Overall, this stay was great and I'm looking forward to come back in future. Thank you !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear LemonadePapaya,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for the condition of the bathroom walls, as I suspect you are referring to the grouting around the bathtub area. We have cleaning procedures in place and also grouting replacement schedules, perhaps this was over looked during cleaning or due for replacement. I will discuss this with our Housekeeping and Maintenance team for immediate improvement.

We have always gotten mixed reviews for our breakfast so we are constantly trying to add in or rotate different selections and varieties, we will continue to improve on this area as well. As for the food tag not matching the items, I believe this may be due to the original item had finished and was being replaced by another item prepared by the chef, but had failed to communicate it with our service team. I will check with the Restaurant to verify and ensure the foo items are correctly labelled. Thank you for your feedback and we strive to improve for your future stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed in the 2 room apartment. It was ok. Maybe we got the not so good room. It was not as clean as I would like, but still livable. The plus point is it is situated in one of the biggest shopping mall, so that was great. Breakfast buffet was excellent though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Winnie W,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. Please accept my sincerest apology as the cleanliness of the room you were in failed to meet your expectations. I will highlight this to our Housekeeping team and ensure proper cleaning procedures are followed. Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback and we will improve on this matter. I am please to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, we hope to welcome you back again and look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

the location is best,easy to get cab and food hunt,surrounding with restaurants and bar.. there convinient store located near to the hotel. you can easily reach the place u want to go and since by walking u can go to places easily,u can save up by walking instead of calling a taxi or so

Stayed: June 2017
IHMYY, Operations Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Ji D,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel rooms and facilities met your expectations. Our location is indeed a popular selling point and have had several comments about how close we are to local attractions, eateries and malls. Please do not hesitate to call on us again on your next visit to Miri, we look forward to welcoming you. Have a great day!