Have been visiting this resort since the 90's, it was one of the best budget resort in the whole of Perhentian, strategically located with stunning views and easy accessible to Teluk Pauh area. The dive centre still provides excellent services and diving with them is a pleasure. However, the rooms really in dire need of restoration, no upkeeping work done on the room and some of it has been infested with termites. The introduction of all day long electricity is welcomed, air-cond in room is welcomed, but they should at least provide a single powerpoint for charging in current technology trend. I will still go back to the resort due to the sentimental memories I have with this resort, but do hope that restoration is done is stages to maintain the facilities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Watercolours Resort & Dive Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolours Impiani Resort And Restaurant
- Watercolours Impiani Resort & Restaurant Hotel Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Watercolours Impiani Hotel
- Hotel Watercolours Impiani