Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island
US$186
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Redang Island Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$83
US$68
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
US$169
  • Pool
Redang Pelangi Resort(Pulau Redang)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Redang Beach Resort(Pulau Redang)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsseafront villapick up dropcrystal waterlagoon view roomsman made pondthe wi fi connectionvilla roomthe beautiful white sandy beachmaintenance issuesspecial dishesbathroom fittingsmod consbad pointstiger beerhotel staffcomfortable staypackage tourists
Reviewed 28 August 2013

we did not sleep there, but close to it. we just went there to have a massage, which was all right. The atmosphere of the spa is not even close to the idea of spa we have: no music, but a noise of air conditioning and no scent, no oil or incense in the air, just the smell of towels and humid. The two girls were good, even if mine ( " the student" ) was not really professional, as interrupted the massage for more than 10 mins to go and get a phone call. The other, " the teacher" was really professional but a bit rude and my friend had bruises the day before. We had a few drinks at the bar, which was really nice, a part the fact that they did not have rum.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Mark H, Resident Manager at Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear bdb b,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Your feedback is much valued and appreciated. We regret to learn that our service rendered was not up to your expectations. We sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you’ve encountered. Rest assured that your comments will be seriously looked into and we will strive to improve our service level and product quality.
We hope to see you again in a future.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I left it up to my wife to book a resort on the island. so she did, and told me about it. I did not see or hear anything about it because sometimes I travel with zero expectation. as soon as I saw the resort from the sea, I knew I would like it and I really did like it.
getting to know the staff made it even more comfortable, the owner, the manager, the reception, the chef ( very important person to be friends with), Ozzi the barman, waiters and waitresses and the porters.
thank you all for making my stay an unforgettable one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Mark H, Resident Manager at Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Dear Michael M,

Thank you very much for sharing your Sari Pacifica experience with others and for highlighting the warm and wonderful service provided by our staff here at Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa. Your satisfaction towards our accommodation, services and facilities is a motivation for us to provide even better service. Thank you once again for recommending Sari Pacifica as a brand to everyone! We look forward to welcoming you back to Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa on your future visits to Redang Island.

Yours sincerely & Stay Well,
Mark

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I came with less expectation after reading the reviews as I do not have a choice as other hotels were fully booked during festive season recently. But I was actually surprised its turn out better than expectation, I have to thanks to the staff of Sari Pacifica for trying their hard to make sure the customers satisfied during their stay. We were upgraded from Garden view to Sea view upon requests...thanks for man called 'MAN'. The room were tiding up every day and clean.

The only problem they should improve is the food. The staff were having the same foods served to the customers as I could see them taking and eating at the same floor, where I never seen before in other hotel which left less choice for the customers.

Beside..can I give the suggestion to Sari Pacifica Hotel Redang to fill in the empty lake in the middle of the garden view with SOIL and plant some grass and flowers. It is better than filling up the water as its create smell and mosquitoes.

Will go again but this time not taking full board as there are many restaurant nearby serve delicious foods and cheap.

Room Tip: Walk at night to other places..so happening and variety of foods serve.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nisda
Mark H, Resident Manager at Sari Pacifica Hotel, Resort & Spa - Redang Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Nisda,

On another note, we’d looked into the less positive issues you’ve mentioned and we sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you’ve encountered. Your comments and suggestion are deeply appreciated and surely assist us in striving towards service excellence.
Thank you once again for having a trust on Sari Pacifica! We look forward to welcoming you back to Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa on your future visits to Redang Island.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family (2 adults and 2 young children) stayed at the Sari Pacifica for 5 nights in July.
- Room: we opted for the sea facing bungalow and we found this to be very spacious. The resort gave us a single bed for our 2 year old and a baby cot for our 1 year old. And even with these two beds in the room, there was still plenty of room around. The rooms were very clean and comfortable though quite basic as you'd expect for beach bungalow. The best feature of the room was the balcony that was literally on the beach.
- The food: we had most of our meals at the hotel (buffet lunch and dinner). The menus were varied but limited and generally dominated by Chinese cuisine. Luckily we were often able to find something the kids could eat (our diet is normally continental/european influenced). On one night we ventured to eat in a different resort and that was an awful experience. So even though the food at SP was just about average, we were happy to only eat there.
- Other things worth mentioning: Someone has set up an open air beach night club near Sari Pacifica. So loud music and noise was an annoyance every evening. That really spoiled the experience for us.
- Finally: Redang is a fantastic holiday destination. SP probably has the nicest beach front rooms on the island. So because of that we would recommend SP. But that recommendation is mitigated because of the noise from the night club and the just-about-average food.

Room Tip: Ask for a beach facing room - the extra you'll pay for it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michel P

Dear Michel P,

Thank you very much for sharing your Sari Pacifica experience with others and for highlighting the warm and wonderful service provided by our staff here at Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa. Your satisfaction towards our accommodation, services and facilities is a motivation for us to provide even better service. On another note, we’d looked into the less positive issues you’ve mentioned and we sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you’ve encountered. Your comments are deeply appreciated and they will surely assist us in striving towards service excellence. Thank you once again for recommending Sari Pacifica as a brand to everyone! We look forward to welcoming you back to Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa on your future visits to Redang Island.

Faithfully & Stay Well,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

It was in blind faith that I chose Sari Pacifica for my first trip to Redang Island. I was willing to discount the reviews posted here but they were proven right.

However, I must give credit to the front desk, Public Relations, house keeping, waiters for being very professional, friendly and going all the way out to manage the guests' expectation. I felt that it was to make up for the short falls or a pre-emptive move.

It was a very basic set up and the rooms were old and worn out with rusty fixtures, no replenishing of complimentary teas and coffees.

During the start of the long weekend. I believe food was an issue. The kitchen was worried about running out of food to cater for the entire guests and imposed rationing. Nothing against this as this was to counter some inconsiderate behaviors from the guests but need to highlight that perhaps this can be better communicated. The standard of the food was also left much to be desired, it was edible to say the least but don't expect much. Salad table was uncovered and flies were on the food.

Overall, the amount charged for the stay does not correspond with the environment.

Throughout my stay, I did harbour the thought of actually paying double or triple at the Taraas to thoroughly enjoy my vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the end quieter but faces a boarded up dump site.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank staysg

Dear staysg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Your feedback regarding the food and room amenities is much valued and appreciated. We regret to learn that our service rendered was not up to your expectations. We sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you’ve encountered. Rest assured that your comments will be seriously looked into and we will strive to improve our service level and product quality. Even though we understand that you may not stay with us again, we would like to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our resort.

Sincerely & Stay Well,