Top 10 Reasons why you shouldn't stay there for the sake of your trip.
1. Superb dirty public toilet and restaurant, next to each.
2. Bad reception skills, rude, obviously double standard towards guest in terms of customer service gap between asian and western.
3. Room is dirty, dusty and never maintain.
4. Not even a towel and mineral being provided.
5. Check-in wait 2 hours for the room to be ready without a proper explanation and service level.
6. Poor location, at the end of redang bay.
7. No TV, no Internet, no kettle, no fridge, no cupboard in the room!
8. Food was horrible, fighting for food like in world war.
9. No groceries and convenient shops. Better standby.
10. Sandy beach, sandy room, sandy bed, sandy chairs, sandy floors, everywhere sands!
If you love redang and anticipated for the long awaited vacations, do not stay this so called "last resort". Go redang bay or others around the same resorts instead. They do not appreciate customers and the pony tail person in charge don't serve asian rights.
Family with kids don't go there.
Dating, Valentines, Anniversary, Honeymoon please avoid for the good of your relationship. I bet she will tells you NO! every night in the entire trip coz losing every sense of intimation with these kind of environment especially the room.
Teenager with limited budget, try look for other resort within same range. Definitely you'll get better treatment than here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Spectacularly located at the edge of a beautiful lagoon, Redang Holiday Beach Villa is the most picturesque and charming of the resorts on Redang Island. Built of beautiful local hardwoods, the traditional rustic Malay style architecture of the resort is almost camouflaged into the island's lush green interior. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has its own private balcony and en suite bathroom. Just a stone's throw from the resort beyond the beautiful powdery white sand, you can enjoy snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear warm waters teeming with rainbow coloured fish and spectacular coral. In the evenings you can sit out on the verandah over the water and enjoy a quiet, cool refreshing drink as you watch the evening sunset hues of amber melt into the darkening tropical sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Redang Holiday Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redang Holiday Beach Villa Hotel Pulau Redang
- Redang Holiday Beach Hotel