Redang Holiday Beach Villa
US$175
US$146
Priceline
  • Pool
Delima Redang Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$56
  • Beachfront
Redang Island Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$83
US$68
Trip.com
US$179
  • Pool
D'Coconut Lagoon(Pulau Lang Tengah)
US$111
  • Beachfront
Redang Pelangi Resort(Pulau Redang)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Redang Beach Resort(Pulau Redang)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Redang Bay Resort(Pulau Redang)
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach boysclear crystal waternice tripcity liferecommend this resortwhite sandy beachlocal foodlong beachteatime
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The room is bad, the food is bad, the service is bad!
Seriously the worst hotel I've ever stayed before!
The room is very dirty and the food is terrible.
Please do not stay here as it'll definitely spoil your holiday!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank YN_NG1991
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is the most terrible experience that i have in hotel staying.
First, cleanliness. When me and my frens stepped into our room. The bed sheet is yellowish white color, the blanket is red color with some yellowish and black stain on it. Same goes to the towel which have a lots of stains. And the toilet, which is very smelly and not throughly cleaned up before we check in.
Second, food.
The same sets of foods for two days. And the so called buffet meal is based on first come first serve basis. When u r late u might ended up with very little food left. And the canteen condition is very disgusting.
Thirdly, no room services provided! No hair dryer. Not water heater to boil water.
Lastly, we hv double confirmed
With the boss for the time to depart back to merchang jeti. Ended up they still din get the msg correctly and we were give tickets back to shah bandar instead. Afterall, we waited for 3 hours plus for the boat to fetch us bek to merchang jeti. Furthermore, The way the boss replied us is not satisfying at all. If you want to get a good experience or a good and satisfying vacation. Pls make a wise choice.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank munyee91
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This was the worst holidays that I spent with my family in my life. I brought 3 days 2 night. Which is Seaview .first day we arrive resort noon very hot once we entering I felt something is wrong aircon turn on around half an hour still hot.i complaint to receptions regarding my room aircon failure. no body was attended. Until late evening maintenance guys turn up .poor service. we are suffering for hold day. 2nd day. I was awake by some monkeys surrounding area .I took a short walk surrounding and find out terrible thinks happen. I saw lots of rubbish every way .I saw lots of empty plastic gaints reduce to clear bread plastic . oh my god .this resort is giving us an expired food. Yesterday we took all the roti and bread are all expired from gaints department store .no wonder my kids telling me yesterday cake and bread are not fresh. Just for your concern please don't ever do this kind of thing to your valuable customers.we pay fresh food .not expired food.so bad malaysia tourism still can survive with this kind of accommodation .Should do something to this resort otherwise someone might get ....

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank doNNie y
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Basically we stayed for the location and also budget constraint. It is located at the quieter side of the island at the very end so the beach was very clean with awesome view. The down side was you get what you paid for. The room is just enough for you to sleep. The bathroom was horribly filled with insects and slime. I feel the resort needs a renovation. The food is like what you get at chinese economy rice stalls. I stayed at Laguna Redang few years back so I might be bias but I shall return to Laguna if I ever set foot on Redang

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank shereenboey
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

No joke. I will NEVER recommend any other friends to stay at this hotel/villa.

We booked 4 room in redang holiday hotel, 1 room in redang holiday villa for 3 night.

1. No wifi connection
2. No Room Services
3. Air-con in malfunction
4. Everyday same meal menu
5. Too many mosquitos, but hotel don't provide any medicine or scent to urge mosquito off.
6. Heads up for your guys, if you want to extend more few night at hotel, the boss will double charges for everything!

All of us feel really terrible and anguish at the 1st night, but other hotel fully booked. We force to continue stay at this ewwww hotel..
Redang beach is really fabulous but too bad not the hotel..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends