We loved our visit to Dar Echchaouen... The position on the edge of the village meant that it was quiet and well positioned for hiking and easy parking... the hotel provided a guard for our vehicles. A 10 minute pituresque walk finds you in the center of the Medina...
A lovely hotel, well decorated, with well equipped rooms and nice comunal areas. There is a nice pool and gardens. Access to the rooms is up stairs (there are no lifts) but if you aren't prepared for a few steps then Chefchaoen is not a place for you...
The staff were very freindly, helpful and spoke good English. They were cooperative in making arrangments for our large group even though there were last minute changes.
We would highly recomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen