We enjoyed our two nights in Chefchaouen at Dar Echaouen. We got in a little after 9 pm on our arrival in Morocco. Check-in was speedy and efficient. The staff was not overly freindly, but being prepared for us meant a lot. The rooms were spaciou and the price was good; however, the lighting is not great and the shower could have used some up-dating. It is in a great location right outside the medina. The restaurant for breakfast and dinner was very nice. The pool, the grounds, and the views were all exceptional. We would recommend it and certainly would stay again if we were in Chefchaouen. We would consider upgrading to one of their villas. Don't know the price but they looked fabulous from the outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen