We stayed at the Dar Echchaouen for 2 nights on a recent trip to Morocco and loved it! The hotel is in a great spot, just a short walk from the medina and up on a hill with great views over the town of Chefchaouen and the Rif Mountains. Our room was warm and comfortable, though it was a little noisy at night when everyone was slamming doors The included breakfast was great, with a good selection of breads and pancakes with jams, fruit and yoghurt. Eggs were available for an additional fee too. We also had dinner in the hotel one night and it was great. The staff were friendly and helpful and all spoke English. The included free wifi was good. We also had some laundry done whilst we were there and it was done promptly and a reasonable price. Overall we would highly recommend Dar Echchaouen if you're looking for a great place to stay in Chefchaouen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen