very well managed and maintained.
Good breakfast and dinner though a tad expensive.very good location to all spots.
Cats though are the bosses here.
Word to the wise - there is no bar in house.So if you want to have wine/alcohol with your meal remember to bring it with you.There is a steep "taxi delivery charge" if you ask the hotel staff to get you some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen