Stayed here July this year and absolutely loved it!! The room was lovely, clean and comfortable with lovely local moroccan arty decor. The breakfast was yummy with a great selection of fresh breads, local jams and honey. We even asked them to make us eggs one day with moroccan tea and they were just so accommodating. The swimming pool was gorgeous and so peaceful overlooking the medina with a spectacular sunset. On top of that the staff were just so friendly! I could not have asked for a better stay and would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen