“Excellent stay!”

Kasbah Hotel Panorama
Ranked #37 of 83 Merzouga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed there with a friend from 11 to 12 August 2013. The room was clean and the air-con was a lifesaver! Our room came with an outdoor terrace that oversees the sand dunes in a distance. We had dinner at the lobby and it was delicious! The rooftop terrace is a must-go if you want to look at the stars! As the surrounding is almost pitch dark, the starlit sky is an awesome view! We were lucky enough to catch the perseid showers on 12 August - a night sky filled with countless stars and seeing so many shooting stars in one night was a truly memorable experience! The next morning we rode camels to the desert for sunrise. Again a real awesome experience. Ismail is a superstar :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
aubergepanorama, Manager at Kasbah Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hello, how are you ?

We would like to thank you for your time to writing a review about our Kasbah Panorama.

We hope we were on your expectation, and we shall do our best to improve the quality of our services.

We shall remind you, dear visiter, that we started to renew our rooms and we shall make them much better and much more confortable by your next visit " Inshallah"

Also, we would like to wish you best and to see you again.

Ismail

Kasbah Panorama, Merzouga

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in the kasbah hotel Panorama with the wonderful host Ismail and his staff. We had a perfect dinner on the terrace overviewing the dessert and Merzouga. The kasbah is situated on a hill, which makes that view special. Ismail is very funny, speeks very good English (helpfull for "" old "tourists from Holland, who did not speak French for years). He had nice suggestions about a tour in the dessert, a camel ride and sleeping in the dessert. Beautiful, special, shooting stars...... Do I need to say more?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Visiter

Also, we would like to wish you best and to see you again.

Ismail

Kasbah Panorama, Merzouga

Reviewed 23 June 2013

A guy from Todra recommended this Kasbah and we could only thank him! Out of the season without owner present we spend great time in Kasbah and day trips in dunes. Although we were the only gusts there the food served and the music that followed in the evening was just excellent. They surely did their best with accommodation and the organization of trips.
Not to mention the location of the hotel and the rooms it selves. It’s like being in a fairy tale!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank BokiM
Reviewed 3 May 2013

One of my friends told me about this Kasbah In Merzouga when I was planning my trip to Merzouga. I checked it on Trip Aadviser and I found it a great choice, So I booked through Booking.com and I was offered One of thier best rooms with fascinating view to the dunes. The food I was served was excellente. Ismail Proposed a bonch of excursions in Camels and 4X4. I wil comeback for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very good and the owner gave us an excellent service. We left early at 5:00 o'clock and the arranged breakfest at this early time. The room was clean, the beds slept well and the breakfest was good. The location was also good.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We went to Kasbah Panorama in March and it was an amazing experience. The name of the hotel explains perfectly the position: on top of the hill just in front of the dunes! breath-taking! the interiors of the hotels are very well finished and in pure berber style.
We also organized a bivouac tour with kasbah Panorama and I think that was probably the most fantastic night in our holiday...
Besides the hotel, the manager and son of the owner (Ismail) was our driver for 5 days from Marrakech to the desert and back and he made us discover some "secret spots" that you can only discover with a berber. he event invited us home where his mother cooked the berber pizza for us and his sister painted my hand with henna
We were treated like family from the very first to the very last moment, so if you are looking for a driver and a place to feel the real berber atmosphere, don't look further and contact Ismail!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
aubergepanorama, Manager at Kasbah Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Hello Alba, How are you doing ?

I would like to thank you very much for your review as well as for your comment.

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us in Kasbah Panorama in Merzouga, and you journey in Morocco, as your private driver. We shall give the best of our best.

Also, We wish to see you among us again to discouver what you could not last time, Many things are to be revieled yet by your next time.

Our best regards and appreciations

Ismail and Kasbah Panorama in Merzouga stuffs

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed here for four nights and had possibly the best four nights sleep I've had in years.

Situated at the top of a hill it has great views of Erg Chebbi and a roof terrace to observe the stars at night in what is a remote and quite spectacular part of the world.

The food was excellent every time, as was the hospitality. Rooms were fine, bed was extremely comfortable and because of the location there was no sound pollution.

Has free wifi which astonished me (are you reading this hotels in the UK?) always nice to upload some pics while you’re in such a nice place.

I have mixed feelings about Moroccan accommodation during my travel, but this is one place I would definitely return to, and definitely recommend to anyone planning a trip to Merzouga.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends