“Great experience in the Sahara desert!”

Morocco Sahara 4x4 - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: You are welcome to your Moroccan holidays
mexico
“Great experience in the Sahara desert!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot of things by traveling to Morocco and the Sahara desert, but once I was there the whole experience was really really amazing, one of the best ones in my life!! Starting in Casablanca we went to one of the biggest mosque's in the world, then the travel to Marrakesh was quite long but at the end it was a pretty good experience to be in the market having one of the bests dinners ever!! then the next following days were really cool all the way to the desert... the night we spent there was one of the best memories of my travels!!!

I really recommend this tour, because of the friendly people you met including Laxen the funniest really happiest guys in the whole world!!

Visited July 2013

Porto, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I never imagined I would love Marroc this much. Laxen has a great infra structure and everithing you need he provides. Very nice person and the trip has a special character. You really get to know the real morroccan culture.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Raquel_Mattos
Hannover, Germany
“Morocco in a few day”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

There is no better way to experience Morocco than with Laxen. He took us all over the country in just a few days so we were able to get the most out of our short time there. I would recommend him as a tour guide to my family! He was incredibly nice and always very helpful. He made sure the trip was amazing for each person in the group and made it feel like a personal tour.

Visited May 2013
Bogota, Colombia
“The best choice and way to discover Marroco and the Sahara Desert”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I had just taken the tour with laxen and his team and it was amazing. Word can't describe the experience but I can said that it was amazing. traveling km while watching the most amazing landscapes, rinding camels(dromedarios) in the sahara and then a delicious dinner under the moon and stars. The team is so responsible, and caring and you can really get to know their culture and costums. if you are going to marrocco i recomend this tour 100%.

Visited June 2013
Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I had the opportunity to visit Morocco a couple of weeks ago.The trip was amazing and well organized by our incredible guide Lachen! Since the first moments he made you feel welcome and throughout the trip became an amazing friend! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a real experience out in the desert!

Visited May 2013