“Brahim is the best tour guide! so glad to have him!”

Morocco Desert Tour
Ranked #1 of 90 Tours in Ouarzazate
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializes in tailor-made holidays and exciting excursion in morocco for independent travel and private tours. we arrange desert trekking as well as guided walks with night in nomad tent.
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brahim is the best tour guide! so glad to have him!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am so glad to have Brahim as our tour guide. Our experience of Marrakech was so much better with him!

Pick up – very friendly greetings from Brahim. We felt welcome right from the beginning. His language skills and willingness to socialise had greatly enhanced our experience.
Site-seeing – Brahim always provided us with great information about the sites we visited. He also offered choices of different places where possible.
Family Visit – Brahim took us to visit his family, who hosted us with their excellent tea and snacks. I have never felt so warm! It was good that we were able to gain some insight into a typical Moroccan family’s life.
Quad – after my casual remark of whether playing quad was possible, Brahim arranged a de-tour from the trip so that we could play Quad, which turned out to be the highlight of our trip! His flexibility with accommodating guests’ request was excellent.
Desert Tour – highlight of the trip– being able to admire the sunset, the stars and the sunrise in the desert. Arrangement at the desert campsite was neat and tidy (relatively).

Fully recommend this tour service! Also should choose Brahim as your tour guide where possible!

We did research for different desert tours. This company offers the best value for money. It is also cheaper than other options which do not guarantee such good service.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank JC-relax

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
Emeryville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing experience and wonderful guide”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My friends and I spent 3 full days with Brahim. We had a short time, and he and his tour company managed to help us see so much of Morocco in it. We were whisked to Ait Ben Haddou, the Dades Gorge, and rode camels into the sand dunes of the Sahara where we spent the night. Everyone involved was professional, and everything felt smooth and well organized.

But more than that, Brahim was open, welcoming, and fun to get to know. He is a wonderful person and guide. Getting to know him and Morocco through his eyes was one of the best travel experiences I've ever had. (And I've traveled a lot - through India, South East Asia, Mexico, Europe...).

If you are interested to see life in the desert or mountains of Morocco, I'd give this company (and especially Brahim!) my full and heartfelt recommendation. Don't miss out!

Visited February 2014
5 Thank SJ_Sam2014
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome tour, Great Guide!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My wife and I spent 6 days with Brahim. He is a great guide and turned out to be more of a friend than just a guide. We spent lots of time in the car, because we were staying in Essaouira when Brahim pick us up, but after a long first day it was pretty smooth sailing. We had lots of opportunities to take pictures and did get some great shots. Brahim was well informed and it was great to spend time with someone actually from the mountains who knows what the real life in Morocco is like.
We spent our first night in Dades Valley which was gorgeous. The next day we had the opportunity to spend some time with Brahim's family. They were all very nice people and very welcoming. We traveled from there to Merzouga and spent our next night camped out in the desert! It was very cool, and the views from the top of the dunes were awesome! We then traveled back to Ouarzazate and spent a night in the nicest place we stayed in for our two weeks in Morocco. From there Brahim took us back to Marrakech and we spent our last night by our selves touring in Marrakech. Brahim was nice enough to pick us up the next day and take us to the airport, so we didn't even need a cab.
All in all it was a great trip and I would suggest using these guys again. And I would always suggest you have a driver in Morocco.
The only negative I would have to say is at one point we were told we were going to a museum, but when we got there it was actually a store with old stuff and rugs. Still cool to see, but it felt a little too salesy.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Carl P
Melilla, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The desert and I”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

An amazing experience, one that will not be forgotten anytime soon. We were on the road for quite a while but saw some of the most beautiful landscapes. Everywhere we stopped, we were welcomed with open arms. The hospitality was truly amazing. Millions of stars, climbing dunes to watch the sunrise and riding camels in the sunset are some of the fabulous moments I got to experience in the desert. A trip def. worth taking.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank mmmags
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good company”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Morocco desert tours were very professional and accomodating when we contacted them, we got a private driver with short notice and changed the itinerary to take out/ add what we wanted.
Email correspondence was always quick and answered everything we needed to know.
Our driver was friendly, spoke relatively good english and stopped as we requested.
Each hotel was basic but nice enough, we had a private room, bathroom, wifi, breakfast and dinner included (same everytime though- moroccan pancakes for breakfast, bread plus couscous or tagine for dinner).
We would recommend making it clear whether you want to visit fossils, museums, old castles, berber families etc as it can get repetitive when you do it a couple of times.
You spend quite abit of time in the car each day so its best to be prepared for that

3 Thank Kasha B