This was billed as a 5 star hotel, which I don't agree with. It was big and had lovely grounds and nice decor in the lobby and common areas. Our room was spacious but very dated and not modern. The "mini bar" was a rickety dorm fridge with two cokes, two waters and two beers (there were three of us in the suite), one phone didn't work, and one heating unit didn't work. Breakfast was huge and you could basically get anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ouarzazate town centre, the Berbere Palace is just 5 minutes from the famous Kasbah de Taourirt and 5 minutes from the Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a Spa centre with a hammam, sauna and hot tub. Each room and suite at Berbere Palace is air conditioned and equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Rooms also have en suite facilities and a private balcony or terrace. The Berbere features 3 restaurants that serve French, Italian and traditional Moroccan cuisine. Breakfast is served on the terrace and guests can enjoy a cocktail at the piano bar. Free private parking is available at the Berbere Palace and Ouarzazate Airport is 2 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Berbere Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Berbere Palace Ouarzazate
- Le Berbere Palace Hotel Ouarzazate