The Le Berbere Palace was a very interesting bungalow-tyle hotel. The sparsely spread out accommodation gave it a resort atmosphere. The hotel also equipped with a large swimming pool with interesting day-bed and over-sized sofas around the pool. We were scheduled to stay overnight hence did not have the opportunity to enjoy the full facilities of the place.
The room was sizable with large bathroom and sitting area. It was more like a studio apartment rather a standard room in city hotel.
The lobby was furnished with various props either copied or the authentic one taken from the studio where several famous movies were made in Ouarzazate. The props were excellent for our memory photos. Great fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ouarzazate town centre, the Berbere Palace is just 5 minutes from the famous Kasbah de Taourirt and 5 minutes from the Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a Spa centre with a hammam, sauna and hot tub. Each room and suite at Berbere Palace is air conditioned and equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Rooms also have en suite facilities and a private balcony or terrace. The Berbere features 3 restaurants that serve French, Italian and traditional Moroccan cuisine. Breakfast is served on the terrace and guests can enjoy a cocktail at the piano bar. Free private parking is available at the Berbere Palace and Ouarzazate Airport is 2 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Berbere Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Berbere Palace Ouarzazate
- Le Berbere Palace Hotel Ouarzazate