The Berbere is the only place to stay in Quarzazate. Nice people who have all worked there for 20 years, it seems. The food is okay. Don't drink the tap water, of course. The rooms are small, although there are some bigger ones too. The pool is big and well kept, with comfortable lounge chairs and towel service. The bar is pretty well stocked, and they'll even make you a martini. The local beer is okay, but they have Heineken also. There is a very good French restaurant across the street from the hotel. Leave your AC on all the time, or some little creatures may decide to visit your room. The chill keeps they away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ouarzazate town centre, the Berbere Palace is just 5 minutes from the famous Kasbah de Taourirt and 5 minutes from the Airport. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a Spa centre with a hammam, sauna and hot tub. Each room and suite at Berbere Palace is air conditioned and equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Rooms also have en suite facilities and a private balcony or terrace. The Berbere features 3 restaurants that serve French, Italian and traditional Moroccan cuisine. Breakfast is served on the terrace and guests can enjoy a cocktail at the piano bar. Free private parking is available at the Berbere Palace and Ouarzazate Airport is 2 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Berbere Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Berbere Palace Ouarzazate
- Le Berbere Palace Hotel Ouarzazate