Hotel Ouarzazate Le Tichka
US$52
US$82
US$76
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Having travelled extensively in the area over a number of years, I was very disappointed in this hotel - there are far better options available nearby.
The staff were generally arrogant, unhelpful and unenthusiastic. I had to do a quick plumbing job in the bathroom, the room was cold and no spare blankets were available. The hotel is also extremely noisy. Nice gardens and pools.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Just returned from a weeks stay, from the greeting on the first night to my last day lazing by the pool I really enjoyed my stay. There is plenty of choice at meal times, its lovely sitting on the patio for breakfast. I enjoyed the entertainment at dinner yes it is Moroccan what else would you expect in Morocco. The waiters were very attentive and quick to refile your coffee cup and orange juice. The reception staff are always quick to help and on my last day they let me keep the room until the evening at no extra cost, as my flight was not until 10.35pm. The hotel was extremely clean and my room was very big and had a fridge. I was really happy with my choice. .

Room Tip: Garden rooms are best.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This hotel has known better times. The overall impression is that of neglect.
Light bulbs are missing, terrace tables are dirty , The lay-out of the hotel is very nice : gardens, swimming pools.
it all needs a bit more attention.
The breakfast buffet is a bit poor. No fresh orange juice in a country abundant with oranges!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marijke R
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This place was the Cats Meow...literally there were cats everywhere meowing 24/7 in the horrible "I am in heat" style. The Bar blasted Moroccon music till late in the evening and the breakfast was a little off, I ate out on the third day.
The staff were nice and attentive and the the room although worn down and in need of a face lift was spacious and reasonable value for money.
Location was great, 2 minutes from the Kasbah.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

The hotel isn't the best I stayed in for sure but it is fairly ok. The wifi is very fast and works all the time. The breakfast is substantial,a lot to choose from and well prepared. The restaurant is overpriced but the location is rather good. Only 5min walking from the kasbah and a couple of restaurants close by. The ac in the room didn't work properly and the room has seen its better days. Overall,price/quality wise it is okay.

• Stayed: July 2012