This was my second Ibis in Morocco and very similar to the first. Rooms remind me of my dorm in college--small and utilitarian. It's perfectly adequate for a short stay, but if you have more than 2-3 days, I'd stay somewhere more comfy. I always bring my own hair dryer and extension cord and I needed both as the only outlet was across the room under a shelf and the hotel only has 2 hair dryers for borrow. Good news is they have a nice location, a pool and very good free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate