We stayed here one night as part of a tour. It was very ordinary. Some of our group had very poor rooms I.e. air conditioning did not work. Our room had a water leak from the shower into the bedroom room via the floor boards. Definitely not the lovely riad experience we had the night before, but it is very central. Breakfast was a buffet, with a fair bit of variety but very ordinary. The pool area was very peasant, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate